The Air Force Brass Quintet

Friday, March 16, 2012

Air Force Brass Quintet

Hey all,

The Air Force Brass Quintet is a component of the Air Force Band in Washington, D.C.  The quintet performs at children's concerts to official protocol functions in the National Capital Region.  Members include Master Sergeant Andrew Wilson, trumpet, Technical Sergeant Michael F. Bosch, trumpet, Technical Sergeant Kathleen L. Monroe, Horn, Senior Master Sergeant Lindsey Smith, trombone, and Technical Sergeant Christopher Wade, Tuba.

I would really like to be apart of this group one day.  But what am I saying? I'm sure we all want to be apart of a great group that plays great music and gets paid for it!  I'll be keeping an eye on auditions so that one day I can sit with these guys! Read all about them HERE.  Watch some vids too!

No comments:

Post a Comment